Working in a loyal manner, supporting both our clients and suppliers, we have created strong partnerships over time. We believe that these partnership have helped us a lot in strengthening our business foundation worldwide. Our belief system is not shallow, and we have proven what we speak in the past. Even in the future, we aspire to fulfil our commitments by offering top class 100% Vegetable Sheets, Vegan Vegetable Sheets, etc., as well as customer services. Our company pledges to render top class customer support and timely delivery services to clients. We are focused on resolving the queries of clients in a punctual manner. Assuring such an exceptional support to clients, we manage to attain maximum customer satisfaction.
The year following that, the company set up a branch in Sydney and began direct import of Australian wool. To understand how we became what we are today, read below:
- 1891: Mr. Yohei Kitagawa incorporated Kitagawa Shoten, which is a proud predecessor of esteemed The Gosho Company.
- 1900: We initiated importing wheat from Australia.
- 1913: Mr. Fusajiro Kanematsu passes away at the age of 68, on February 6th.
- 1918: Fusajiro Kanematsu Shoten was merged into Kanematsu Shoten Company.
- 1922: The company recognized the Sydney branch as an affiliated enterprise founded abroad.
- 1935: We established a reliable wool research institute (Kanematsu Woolen Mills, Ltd.)
- 1936: We set up a branch at Seattle and New York.
- 1937: We established an overseas business concern in New Zealand.
- 1943: We changed the company name to Kanematsu and Company.
- 1949: We arranged foreign tours for employees. The very first group departs for America which leads to a great diversification of the business.
- 1951: An overseas company was affiliated in New York, and was the first trading company during the post war era. Along with this, another company was affiliated in Brazil.
- 1957: We assure the establishment of an overseas affiliated enterprise in West Germany.
- 1961: The company goes public, revoking the previous rule of only workers holding the shares of the company. We also established an overseas affiliated business concern in Iran.
- 1966: Our company established an affiliated business in Thailand
- 1967: We merged with esteemed The Gosho Company and formed Kanematsu Gosho, Ltd.
- 1969: We took the ownership of our Nagoya Branch Office.
- 1970: We established our headquarters at the Tokyo Branch Office.
- 1973: We listed ourselves on the Tokyo and Nagoya Stock Exchanges (delisted from Nagoya Stock Exchange in the year 2003)
- 1975: We established an abroad based affiliated company in Hong Kong.
- 1979: We proudly established a representative office in Beijing (China).
- 1989: We established another overseas affiliated enterprise in the UK.
- 1990: We renamed our company to Kanematsu Corporation.
- 1991: We shifted from our Tokyo headquarters from Kyobashi to Shibaura. In the same year, we established Kanematsu Europe PLC in the UK, increasing our general control over Europe.
- 2011: Kanematsu Europe PLC merges with esteemed Kanematsu G.m.b.H.
- 2012: We established an overseas affiliated company with pride in India
- 2019: Kanematsu Corporation celebrated its 130th anniversary.
Our vast knowledge of the sector helps us in understanding the sustainability requirement of the domain. We work in an environmentally friendly manner at all times. While delivering best quality Vegan Vegetable Sheets, 100% Vegetable Sheets, etc., we adhere to the environment protection laws of Japan. We are committed to help the local agricultural community as well, with our quality work and sustainability focus.
Setting standards high for our employees as well as competitors, we have managed to serve the best to clients. We take public duty as our priority and fulfil all of our corporate social responsibilities with care. Through commitment and strong business ethics, we plan to become the most acclaimed name in the market.
Our company is well connected with a network of distributors across the globally spread markets. This help us in reaching them with their orders on time. This is the reason, our company has strong hold in Europe, Asia & Middles East, Japan, Australia, South & Central America, North America and many more regions of the world.
Principal Subsidiaries and Affiliates
Here are some principal subsidiaries as well as affiliates of our company:
- Electronics & Devices:
- Kanematsu Electronics Ltd.
- Nippon Office System Ltd.
- Kanematsu Communications Ltd.
- Kanematsu Granks, Corp
- Kanematsu Sustech Corporation
- Kanematsu Futuretech Solutions Corporation, etc.
- Foods, Meet & Grain:
- Kanematsu Foods Corp.
- Kanematsu Soytech Corp.
- Kanematsu Agritec Co., Ltd.
- GPC Holdings Co., Ltd.
- North Pet Co., Ltd., etc.
- Steel, Materials & Plant:
- Kanematsu Trading Corp.
- Kyowa steel Co., Ltd
- Kanematsu Petroleum Corp.
- Kanematsu Yuso Co., Ltd.
- Kanematsu KGK Corp.
- KGK Engineering Corp., etc.
- Motor Vehicles & Aerospace:
- Kanematsu Aerospace Corp.
- Kaneyo Co., Ltd.
- KG Aircraft Rotables Co., Ltd.
- Aries Motor Ltd., etc.
- Hokushin Co., Ltd.
- Shintoa Corp.
- Kanematsu Logistics & Insurance Ltd., etc.